HealthCombix is happy to announce the launch of our new HCX PAY public blockchain and node operator network. Learn more at hcxpay.io
Healthcombix combines privacy-preserving human data asset management, disease prediction markets, and the power of open, decentralized payment networks to build future healthcare ecosystems, DAOs, & cooperatives.
OUR BLOCKCHAIN INSPIRED HEALTHCARE PLATFORM CAPABILITIES
A Global Decentralized Healthcare Ecosystem Platform Network
- Disintermediates all healthcare middlemen
- Tamper proof & collusion resistant
- Only the right participants (patients, providers/hospitals/suppliers and risk management advisors)
- Everything is P2P and real time
Decentralized Digital Identity and Decentralized Security
- Enables trust & privacy
- Flexible transparency
- Private and efficient data sharing
- No more data honeypots
Converging Machine Learning, IoT and Blockchain
- Predict the right things (disease, claims, pricing etc.)
- Effectively manage health populations
- Build effective behavior management & reward systems
ANDREAS FREUND, PHD
HHS AWARD WINNER
IOS AND ANDROID
LOREN KING, MD
RONI FOX, FNP
MITCHEL SCHWINDT, MD
DENNIS DITTRICH, PHD
ILIAS ALEXOPOLOUS, MS
LLOYDS OF LONDON
PD DR. SOENKE BARTLING
DECENTRALIZED HEALTHCARE FRAMEWORK
IN THE PRESS
OUR CORE BELIEFS
- A decentralized healthcare ecosystem framework enabled by a distributed or healthcare blockchain network is needed to disrupt the existing market structure to create meaningful system savings, eliminate unnecessary intermediaries, enhance trust and privacy, and pave the way for advanced capabilities including data interoperability, identity, health data asset management, advanced payments, and disease prediction systems.
- Data interoperability remains a major problem in the United States and around the globe hampered by technical complexities, market forces, and jurisdictional regulatory differences and complexities. Open protocols have the potential to remove or significantly diminish these complexities.
- Blockchain inspired technology will set the stage for health data to evolve into a new asset class giving rise to consumers controlling the brokerage of their data for research, precision health, clinical trials, payment, and disease intervention and management.
- Closed, private blockchain, or shared infrastructure solutions have the potential to create incremental/evolutionary industry-level efficiency gains, not disruption.
- Meaningful healthcare industry disruption and new care economies and ecosystems will emerge from innovation related to open decentralized networks and convergence of advanced technologies including IoT and machine learning.
- Healthcare administrators, risk managers, and supply-chain trusted intermediates will be displaced or diminished.
- HCX PAY Node Operator and Blockchain Network White Paper
- Healthcare Blockchain Security Risk with and without Economic Incentives
- The Wolf and the Caribou: Coexistence of Decentralized Economies and Competitive Markets (external site)
- Public Healthcare Blockchains and Distributed Networks in 2018
- Do You Have a Blockchain Strategy?
- Blockchain Disrupting Healthcare: Shifting Wealth to the Providers